CNA Training Program
Searching for career, not just a job? Interested in a career in healthcare?Becoming a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) may the opportunity you’ve been searching!
Lawrence Hall Health and Rehabilitation is offering a FREE CNA training program! You earn while you learn!
Program participants begin work as a Resident Assistant and we train you to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
• Resident Assistants work full-time and are paid while attending CNA classes
• The training is provided at no cost to program participants
• Our CNA training offers the skills necessary to seek certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
• Successful completion of our program will all you to sit for the Arkansas Certified Nurse Aide Exam and work as CNA at Lawrence Hall Health and Rehabilitation employees
• All training meets state and federal guidelines and taught by Lawrence Hall Health and Rehabilitation employees
CNA Training Program details:
• 125-hour nurse aide training program approved by the Office of Long Term Care
• Classes are held each month
• Classes are scheduled Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
• Conveniently held at Lawrence Memorial Education Building
• Training program prepares attendees for the CNA competency examination
• Successful completion of the program may provide an opportunity to interview for a position working as a Certified Nurse Aide for Lawrence Hall Health and Rehabilitation!
Apply online today https://lawrencehealth.exacthire.com/Lawrence_Hall_Health_&_Rehabilitation?jobs=&source=356